Monday, February 9, 2009

Be Safe...

If you could move anywhere in the world, what are some of the places that would make your list?


The topic of moving has come up quite frequently between Cha and I. I think that we need a new place to hang our hat and call home. Lately, DC has become the epicenter of discussion. I'd love to live there. Compared to St. Mary's County, there is soooo much to do, and never seems to be a dull moment unless you decide you want it to bed. I think I'd love to move to a bigger city. My list would have to include DC, London, Rammstein, New York and maybe even Chicago. That would be awesome!


I think besides DC, I would have go with London or possibly New Orleans. I have always had an obsession with England, and I've always always wanted to live there. I've even joked about how if I were ever to go I would have to forced to go home. Now with New Orleans, I went on vacation there right before Hurricane Katrina, and I realize it probably isn't going to be the same city that I feel in love with. But I still have hope that it will. I mean I just really felt comfortable there, which for an awkward kid like me is a hard feeling to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment