Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bound to happen

I am always the first one to admit that I am socially awkward. I know and understand this. There are a lot of situations where I do not know how to react. One of those situations occured tonight. While helping a male customer at work, I just happen to notice that his zipper was down and ummmm....I could see more than I was suppose to.

Now, this was a case in which I had NO idea what to do...so I just let him go about his business with his business showing. I know it's cruel, but I didn't couldn't even make eye contact with him let alone say anything about it.

So, what do you say to someone in a situation like that? "Hey, I see your junk!"

I think you and I are in the same boat... Working with kids, what do you say to them when their flies are down? You can't exactly tell them you can see their junk. Seriously, any suggestions would be appreciated. I've had this happen more times than I can count and it's always really weird. It's not like I spend all day looking for the kid with his zipper down, it just always happens that the kid with his zipper down ends up in my class. What do you tell a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment