Monday, January 19, 2009

MacGyver vs Weston

The more I watch Burn Notice, the more I disparately want to be a spy. Though he is not the one to originally inspired me. Angus MacGyver will always be my favorite do-it-all, know-it-all, spy-ish person. I will forever look up to him for his ingenuity and ability to get out of any situation. Michael Weston is the newest MacGyver. He's up on technology and uses it in every way to get the bad guy for the common good. I love it!

I could never get into MacGuyver, but I love Burn Notice. Michael Weston FTW! Maybe its the fact that his voice over gives me tips on how to act like a spy.

P.S. Val..you're such a nerd.

--> I am not a nerd! I just happened to be watching a lot of Burn Notice last night, and had my MacGyver series in eyesight. Not like we haven't had this conversation a million times anyway!


I don't remember having such conversations. I know we've agreed that Burn Notice is awesome, and we both are really tempted to try some of the tips they give you. But I know nothing about Macguyver. So you are a nerd, deal with it.

Everyone knows MacGyver... He's the predecessor to Michael Weston. If you don't know who he is, you've been living under a rock.

I have been living under a rock...with Pineapple. Actually, I just don't really care about MacGuyver.

No comments:

Post a Comment